Workshop Area Manager QLD
- 1555 Centre Rd, Clayton VIC 3168, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
With a proud history dating back 135 years, the Bosch Group now employs roughly 400,000 people across 165 countries. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” To this day, Bosch remains privately owned, with 92% held by a charitable trust. Bosch is a rather special company.
The Automotive Aftermarket division (AA) of Robert Bosch provides one of the most complete product portfolios globally. Our range includes Wipers, Batteries, Spark Plugs, Starter Motors and Alternators as well as Braking, Fuel Injection, Ignition and Diesel products. The Automotive Aftermarket division also encompasses the Bosch Service Centre network, which offers a complete range of diagnostic and repair services along with a wide range of spare parts.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us as a Workshop Area Manager QLD. This is a permanent full-time opportunity, that will be a home office based position, involving occasional domestic travel to Northern Queensland.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Managing a database of workshop segmentation with geographical area of responsibility.
- Managing the onboarding process for all new workshops including compliance with our processes and our distributors.
- Ensuring the management and implementation of digital ecosystems within the WVMS team.
We are looking for a conscientious professional with the ability to identify process improvements, convert prospects to sales and build relationships.
To be considered for this position we need you to meet the following criteria:
- Previous Workshop experience and knowledge.
- Outstanding communication skills to be able to bring ideas and suggestions to the business owner.
- An understanding of P&L and balance sheets.
- Have the ability to build relationships with the Workshop owners.
- Display a high level of business acumen.
- Ability to find source, pitch concept, move prospect to application and then application to onboarding.
- Have best practice knowledge developed from previous experience.
- Previous experience as a franchise owner or have experience within one – preferably automotive.
- Previous experience as a Mechanic.
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you with new and exciting opportunities so you can achieve your full potential!
We offer our employees:
- The ability to work flexibly
- Training and development programs to help you reach your full potential
- 14 weeks full time paid Parental Leave (or up to 28 weeks at half-pay) in addition to government paid parental leave
- Superannuation on unpaid Parental Leave
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- A wide range of Health and Wellbeing programs
- Support and counselling services with work or personal matters through our Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 50 weeks Income Protection for permanent employees
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international
- Discounts on Bosch products and as well as products from affiliated brands
We are committed to building a sustainable, inclusive, and diverse workforce in all its forms. We value diversity in our organisation and in our recruitment activities and believe that every voice adds value. We actively pursue a recruiting strategy that works towards eliminating unconscious bias. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through the online application link.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.