Product Management Internship - RTS Intercoms
- 12000 Portland Ave, Burnsville, MN 55337, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Burnsville, MN is the headquarters for the Communications Systems Division of Bosch Security Systems. Our main activities include the Product Management, Development, Quality, Financial and Materials Management of the Business Unit Critical Communications Systems, Pro Sound and Public Address & Conferencing. With our premium brands: Bosch, Dynacord, Electro-Voice, RTS and Telex, we provide solutions that reflect our brand values for audio quality, and innovation.
Bosch is committed to upholding the highest standards for service. Our goal is total customer satisfaction through products, service, and support.
RTS Intercoms is looking for a Product Management Intern to join our team, to closely work with the global Senior Product Manager to manage the product development process and its deliverables.
This role is based in our Burnsville, MN facility and candidates should be available to work from this location. Relocation assistance is not available.
- Identify market opportunities to help define product vision and strategy
- Obsess over customer needs and help gather product requirements
- Create requirements, business/system flow diagrams and other documentation to support project deliverables
- Create thorough specification documents for design and engineering partners that provide clarity
- Participates as a member of a project team to ensure projects are completed according to schedule.
- Collaborate with user research and design team members to deliver an effective user experience
- Collect, analyze, and summarize product life cycle and recommend and implement defined actions.
- Suggest creative solutions to best practices and software experiences
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Graduate degree program, in an engineering or business-related field of study
- A strong passion for technology, an analytical mind and be comfortable translating product vision into engineering requirements
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders; excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
- Familiarity and/or experience with Intercom or cloud systems, computer vision, mobile technologies, and web services
- Proficient in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail and Microsoft Office software
- What will help you succeed in this role:
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Prompt attention to detail
- Passionate about user experience and customer empathy
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
Job duties and requirements may be subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Requirements are representative of the minimum levels of education, experience and skills required to perform the essential functions of this job. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Bosch Security Systems, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)