- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference
- Project/program coordination in exhaust gas sensor assembly manufacturing.
- Create and lead the project core team and assign responsibility for the different functional areas and Bosch locations
- Support/lead efforts and activities between the customer and cross-functional teams to resolve issues as they arise during the course of the project.
- Develop program timelines and activity reports to drive the on-time completion of critical tasks.
- Coordinates and reports status of internal project deliverables (On time, on spec, on budget, etc) using Bosch tools.
- Meets with customer representatives to ensure program / project objectives are being met within designated parameters
- Support sales/commercial items at manufacturing plant level.
- Manage / communicate internally customer program data for forecast / planning activities.
- Support data input in customer portals and project folders.
- Escalates issues for resolution as required.
- Expected travel approximately 10% of the time including some international travel.
- Coordination with applicable lead manufacturing plants for project deliverables, as applicable.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable
- Bachelor's degree
- Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams.
- Demonstrated high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral and written (English) language skills required. German proficiency a plus.
- Individual must have ability to make independent decisions that may be of a complex nature.
- Ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook software. Must be capable of learning other software packages (Ex: SAP, SharePoint).
- 2+ years of previous Program Management or Project Management experience
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled. BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)