- Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Working in the area of software development for all business units at Bosch.
- Helping to develop the competencies of the team and focusing on active employee coaching.
- Managing the agile development team and being responsible for the organization and moderation of the scrum / agile meetings.
- Understanding agile practices, methods and mindset and ensuring the implementation of agile working within your team.
- Ensure that the team performance and results get measured and are transparent to the team and all stakeholders.
- Managing impediments by continuously identifying them and ensuring that they are tracked, being removed or escalated.
- Looking for improvements and actively implementing them.
- Helping the Product Owner, Scrum Team, and other Stakeholders to achieve customer satisfaction
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related discipline
- Several years Scrum Master experience
- Deep knowledge of Agile practices and techniques
- Able to analyze and think quickly to resolve conflict
- Able to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, moderating and mentoring skills
- Background in software development and development tools are a plus.
- Communicative, self-confident, empathic, motivating, organized and structured, good team player.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a global cross functional team.
- Self-motivated and able to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Fluent written and spoken English (German is a plus).
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products