LINUX C++ Developer (Household Technology)
- Bellandur Junction, Bellandur Main Rd, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions. The Bosch Group operates in India through twelve companies. Bosch set-up its manufacturing operation in 1951, which has grown over the years to include 18 manufacturing sites, and seven development and application centers. Bosch Group in India employs over 31,000 associates and generated consolidated revenue of about ₨.21,450 crores* (2.66 billion euros) in 2018 of which ₨. 15,824 crores*(1.96 billion euros) from third party. The Group in India has close to 18,000 research and development associates.
In India, Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. It earned revenue of over ₨. 12,460 crores (1.54 billion euros) in 2018. Additional information can be accessed at www.bosch.in.
- Object oriented design and development in C++ on Linux
- Experience in developing application SW with C++ - CPP11/14
- Experience in developing and debugging multi-thread application on OS platform – Linux
- Exposure to Static Analysis tools (desired)
- Exposure to Google Test framework or equivalent test frameworks (desired)
- Hands on experience in OOAD, UML, Design Patterns (desired)
- Experience in using tools – git, Enterprise architect (desired)
- Clarity in oral and written communication
- Guide , coach and mentor team towards software engineering practices of Good Design , Implementation and verification & validation.
- Technical ownership of the teams deliverable
- Requirements engineering and decomposition of system requirements to Software requirements
- Interpret and analyze system and/or customer requirements and translate to engineering requirements
- Experience in driving software solutions agnostic of technology
- Experience in Embedded software development with exposure to RTOS , Linux systems
- Excellent documentation skills encompassing all phases of the software development cycle
- Experience of driving at least one end to end SW project from conceptualization to deployment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in virtual teams.
- Experience in defining and deploying software engineering process and adapting it to customer projects
- Good hands on experience in device SW development
- Good understanding of a lifecycle of and embedded device in the paradigm of connected systems and defining acceptance criteria for the same
- Good experience in SW config management , Release management , verification and Validation to drive/lead teams on the topics.