[Internship] Accounting Intern
- 364 Đ. Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 70000, Việt Nam
- Thực tập sinh
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Company Limited
Mô tả công ty
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 126 locations. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
BGSV – Bosch Global Software Technologies Company Limited (Previous name: RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited) is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
BGSV has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at E-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
Mô tả công việc
- Shadowing members of the Finance Department as they perform their duties;
- Learning how to work as a part of Finance Department to compile & analyze data, track information and support the company or clients and how to use the SAP system related to this position;
- Taking on additional tasks to learn more about knowledge of accounting and office operations;
- Decision and responsibility within the respective scope of responsibility;
- Work well in team to support admin tasks and paperwork;
- Assist in all accounting system, checking documents;
- Verify documents and invoices with system data.
- At least 3-year student major in Finance & Accounting
- Strong English skills (Write, read, speak, listen)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point...) is required
- Having good interpersonal skills and commitment to the accounting profession
- Being detail oriented, dynamic, enthusiastic, creative and responsible
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to be flexible and able to work independently but also in group
Thông tin thêm
- Monthly Internship allowance + Meal & Parking allowance
- 1 day of paid leave per month
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills