ETAS - Team lead-Scrum master (KMS)
- Str. del Drosso, Torino TO, Italy
- Legal Entity: ETAS GmbH
At ETAS GmbH, a wholly owned affiliate of the Bosch Group, we shape the future of mobility by developing embedded systems and cloud-connected solutions at the core of the modern assisted, software-defined, and autonomous driving landscape. Engineering services, consulting, training, and support activities complete our toolbox to achieve the mission of making everyday life safer and better.
- Build or/and improve a high performance team and ensure continuous improvement
- Close cooperation with product owner
- Assist Release Train Engineer in different areas e.g. resource planning, risk management and preparation of ART activities (Program increment planning, system demos etc.)
- Be responsible for the agile and lean processes in the team (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, inspect & adapt, SAFe)
- Facilitate scrum meetings if necessary, e.g. moderation and/or organization of daily stand-up, sprint planning, retrospective etc.
- Promote quality practices and apply system thinking in team
- Secure the driving experience of our customers all over the world
- Work on certificate and key management, key transport and derivation and much more
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Support our continuous improvement process
- Work in an international team
- A Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- Good English communication skills
- Advanced know-how on agile & lean working methods (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, inspect & adapt) and mindset (e.g. servant/lateral leadership)
- Strong ability to work in a team (empathy, active listening, offers feedback)
- Strong problem solving, communication, organization, team building & coaching skills
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement & pioneering spirit
You feel comfortable working with…
- X.509 certificates
- Public-key infrastructures
- Java and Java EE (at least Java EE 7), application servers (JBoss), Hibernate, JSF 2.x and higher, Primefaces
- Spring Boot, Spring Security
- CI/CD: git, Jenkins, Maven
- Selenium, JUnit 4 & 5, Mockito
- REST and SOAP services
- IntelliJ, SonarQube and SoapUI
- The occasional other programming language (C/C++, Groovy, Python)
Working at ETAS means hands-on experience on designing, developing, testing and releasing hardware & software products that are enabling applications to run on billions of vehicles over the world, and in the cloud. Your personal contribution makes the difference.
You will concretely apply agile principles and scrum methodology by working side by side in a multi-country and multi-nationality team.
At ETAS, we are growing as a team, and we want you to grow with us: professional development and continuous learning opportunities are waiting for you.
Don’t forget: we will stand by your side while you acquire increasing responsibilities.
All this, in a company whose commitment to care for its associates and their wellbeing has developed along its history for over a century.
Last but not least, Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to origin, religion, gender, age disability, or any other status or personal choice.
We embrace diversity. Be part of it.