[EAS5] Embedded System Test Engineer (Joining bonus)
- Etown 2, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
Bosch Global Software Technologies Company Limited (BGSV) is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
BGSV has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
Our vision is to be THE software engineering partner for brake system in ASIA PACIFIC. We deliver complete software projects (CSPs) to our Bosch counterparts of Chassic System Control divisions for the OEMs in nearshore regions: Japan, China, ASEAN. We perform the end-to-end software development activities including all the roles like developers, testers, integrators, project managers and other special functions like functional safety and cyber security for our projects. We also work on the advanced engineering topics like software engineering for E&E architecture.
EAS5 Group working on system test for Chassic System: like ABS/ESP/iBooster in car prevents accident on the road.
Join us in this noble cause of saving lives and develop your career towards these futuristic technologies!
As an Embedded System Test Engineer for Safety System (such as: ABS/ESP/iBooster), you will:
- Run test cases and regression tests
- Analyze defect and report defects
- Clarify open points
- Analyze requirements, design and develop test cases
- Set up test environment: SIL (Software in Loop) & HIL( Hardware in Loop)
- Coordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently
- Running & Develop automation scripts
APPLY NOW TO SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RECEIVE JOINING BONUS - 1 MONTH OF GROSS SALARY - APPLY FOR NEW JOIN WITH 2+ YEAR OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND ONBOARD FROM NOW TILL SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
- Major in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electrical-Electronics/ Electronics-Telecommunication/ Mechatronics Engineering/ Automotive or related fields
- Have 1-3 years of experience in Software Testing
- Have knowledge about software life cycle
- Strong in 1 of following programming language: C/C++/Python/VBA/Perl scripting language, API programming
- Have basic knowledge of micro-controller and embedded system
- Good English communication skills
- It would be BIG advantage if you have:
- Automotive domain knowledge
- Exposure to emulators, simulators, debugging
- Knowledge of UML and design techniques
- ISTQB Foundation certificate
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam and Top 30 of the Most Innovative Companies all over the world
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events