Business Development Manager, Business Unit Fire, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems S.p.A.
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Stiftung; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you take care of?
You will be Responsible for the integrated margin for the Fire product portfolio. You will have sales / Business development focus on end users and specifiers in Italy. You will manage pricelists, margin calculation, forecasting, market data evaluation, tech support & application design.
In particular you will be responsible to:
- Help shaping the future:
- Turnover and margin with respective customer portfolio
- Ensure sales targets by increasing share of wallet with existing customers and developing potential new ones
- Support & assist with application design and technical solutions
- Actively manage customer portfolio focusing on large accounts and defining efficient ways of serving small accounts
- Develop, implement and follow-up on customer strategy for defined customer portfolio
- Identify additional business opportunities with existing customers and take action
- Conduct regular customer visits and establish close relationships
- Be face of BU FIR for a vertical, represent BU FIR in relevant associations, bodies and governmental forums
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with the end-user and all relevant parties
- Ensure and achieve with large end-users that BU FIR products is preferred supplier and that BU FIR products are specified as preferred solution
- Develop, implement and follow-up on influencer development plan for defined local key influencers
- Actively work with key influencers and end-users and act as Key Influencer Manager for defined local influencers
- Identify, visit regularly and win the main decision makers within a vertical or within key influencer organization
- Plan and organize key influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support PR activities
- Support Account Management upon request of customers in vertical specific or complex project solutions
- Develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for key verticals
- Generate, follow-up and win project leads in country and focus vertical
- Support product launch in the country
- Take on responsibility:
· Support with the implementation of a BU Fire annual action plan
· Support of sales & business development to ensure target profitability
· Increase sales for a dedicated vertical/country by creating demand and project leads through business development
· Support in presales and tech support enquiries
· Support with application design and tender submissions
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Degree in Economics or Engineering.
- Languages: Fluent in English (minimum B2).
- Experience and know-how: Technical experience and a love to overcome technical problems
- Personality: Willingness to learn; Customer service centric approach; Team player; Ability to work under minimal supervision; Enjoys working with data i.e. analysis; Deadline, target & process driven; Hunter personality (find new business); Courageous and able to challenge status quo; Good presenter and communicator; Attention to details and analytics; Willingness to travel occasionally.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.