French, Customer Service Representative
- Carrer de Rosselló i Porcel, 21, 08016 Barcelona, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
Archimedes had one of his best ideas in the bath. We know that good ideas can arise anywhere and, with our flexible working policy, you can work in a way that suits you, your project and your team.
Work isn't just about you; it's about those you live with, love and look after. You can only take care of business if we help you take care of those around you.
Ready to learn, grow and inspire others? We are looking for our new generation of remote partners to impress our clients and develop true and meaningful relationships with them.
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
- Provide support and guidance to customers from various backgrounds for tools, products, platforms, services (including roadside assistance), etc. via call, e-mail, chat and social media (inbound / outbound).
- Be the image of the company and service and ensure high customer experience by responding, escalating and following up all requests.
- Follow the company's Internal Regulations, policies as well as the service's work instructions and processes.
- Achieve the individual and service key performance indicators.
- Strive to continuously develop and improve the processes and service to always ensure the best customer experience.
What we offer:
-Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
- A full time job, permanent contract.
- Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
- Work five days per week, Monday to Friday, all weekends are off.
- Work 75% or 100% remote (from Home) anywhere within Spain. Working from other EU countries up to 15 days per year can also be considered.
- Estimated Salary: Nivel 9 - Convenio Contact Center 15392,41€ + Plus Idiomas 1339,80€ + Language Adder FR 1080€ + Multiskill 2 Idiomas + Bonus de hasta 1080€ Brutos Anuales
- Permanent Contract
- Initial Training paid by the company. Expert trainers from BOSCH will lead the learning process.
- Whichever direction you choose, we'll help get you there: Internal promotion opportunities.
- International and diverse coworkers.
- Work from Home but without losing the touch with your teammates.
-We dont require any previous experience but you must have strong verbal and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner. As part of a tallented team, you must have a sense of team response to satisfy sales goals and assure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Fluency in FRENCH LANGUAGE (C2 level, Native or equivalent), English (C1 Level) is required. Multiple language capability is desirable.
- Candidates must have a valid NIE number.
- You must be ready to work from home.
- Available to work on the night shift
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now