IT Network Engineer
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. The Bosch headquarters has been located in Bucharest since 1994. From Bucharest are coordinated the local sales activities for several divisions: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology products.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our internal training platforms, for both the associates and for the working students.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Planning networks for new buildings, or reconstructions also for location moving
- Implementation and support of network LAN/WLAN architecture
- Take over locations (integrating the LAN/WLAN) in EMEA region
- Daily operation of LAN/WLAN on the assigned locations
- Follow, plan and execute End of Support device replacements
- Follow, plan and execute firmware updates if need (normally it is an automatized process nowadays but in some case still has to make it manually)
- Participate in LAN equipment ordering process (Creating Bill of Material according to the network plan and internal processes)
- Implement the new network or the replacements
- Provide support for WAN side changes (for example routing change or hardware change)
- Provide 2nd level support for incident investigations
- Provide Troubleshooting and On Call/On Duty for EMEA region
- Several years of experience network operation
- Independent and goal-oriented work
- Good ability to work in a team with a convincing appearance
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Need deep knowledge in Aruba and in Cisco
- Need WiFi operation knowledge and also should be able to work on WiFi controllers both on Aruba and Cisco.
- Completed studies in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics and combinations thereof
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Team-building – because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly.