UK Home Based Customer Service Expert (German Speaking)
- Old Hall St, Liverpool L3, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions
Do you want to influence the future of service and shape customer experience for some of the world’s leading brands? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the UK and across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. For more than 30 years, Bosch Service Solutions (SO) offers global innovative services in more than 40 languages with over 10,000 associates across 26 locations. Bosch Service Solutions has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing.
To achieve the objectives of our growing site in Liverpool we are looking for ambitious and experienced Multi-Lingual Customer Service experts to join one of our automotive campaigns for a new multi-purpose 4x4 brand.
- Providing personalised and inspiring customer experiences that bring the brand to life in a ‘sales through service’ approach via phone, email, chat and potentially social media
- Engaging with customers to gain a full personal understanding of their requirements
- Covering an expanding scope of services to support customers across the full customer journey
- Managing customer interactions involving stakeholders from the partner network
- Developing a deep understanding of vehicles and services and their benefits for customers’ work, adventure or outdoor life
- Ensuring personal Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements are achieved
- Providing feedback for ongoing improvement of processes
- Candidates will have significant experience of working in a customer service environment, ideally within the automotive industry
- A passion for 4x4 in combination with a customer-centric mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German as well as in English.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to tailor information to individual customer needs
- Good social and interpersonal skills
- Good listening and problem solving skills
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- A genuine interest in the campaign brand
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with customers whilst empathising with the customer enquiry
- Enjoys working in a start-up environment with dynamic changes to the process landscape
- Team player with a positive approach and drive to take responsibility for resolution of customer issues
- Experience in using CRM tools and MS Office applications
- Flexibility in operational hours of shift pattern to include weekend working.
► Monday - Friday 07:00 - 19:00 Saturday - Sunday 08:00 - 16:00
Training will be on site in Liverpool for up to 8 weeks, Monday to Friday, with all travel and overnight accommodation expenses met by the company.
Your future job location offers you: flexible work time options, hybrid home/office based working options, benefits and services, employee discounts, room for creativity and centrally city based location.