Digital Design engineer
- A jornada completa
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch España Fábrica Madrid, S.A.U.
Descripción de la empresa
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Descripción del empleo
- Helping to shape the future: Job responsibilities includes Top-level digital architecture planning including partition for digitally assisted analog design . You´ll take over HDL based digital design flow including verification, simulation and implementation based on different circuit specifications and assess the development result.
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for the timely and functional provision for the higher-level ASIC project according to specified development goals.
- Holistic implementation: Participate in chip and block level digital/mixed-signal test bench development and FPGA prototyping
- Reliable implementation: You coordinate technical specifications for verification with the appropriate experts and ensure the development result.
- Networked communication: Cooperate on Evaluation of silicon, test correlation, and scripting (Perl, Python, C++), Work with verification team on verification plans, test cases, and analyzing test results
- Personality: team-oriented, customer-oriented, quality-conscious
- Working method: Cooperation in spatially distributed teams with a good knowledge of digital and mixed signal electronics, tools and flows.
- Experience and know-how: Experience in digital design focused on automotive products. Being familiar with Automotive developments, scripting in python or BASH, and experience in verification flows are a plus. 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Qualification: Basic knowledge of IC circuit digital and semiconductor technology
- Languages: very good spoken and written English skills
- Education: completed university studies (Master/Diploma) in electrical engineering (FH, TH), preferably with a focus on semiconductor technology, microelectronics.