Hardware project leader - Transmission Control
- Budapest, Gyömrői út, Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Your contribution to something big:
- Coordination of HW development for control units of automatic transmissions
- Leading international project team
- Active participation and responsibility during the entire project, starting from concept phase until start of mass production
- Follow-up the HW development, quality and schedules
- Cooperation with international development departments and production plants
- Project documentation based Bosch quality management system
- Keep contact with international customers and perform technical negotiation about technical requirements
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in electrical engineering / mechatronics
- Experience in design of analog and digital circuits
- Experience in project management
- Effective work style and good coordination skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication in English; any level of German language knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in automotive industry is an advantage
- Experience in production is an advantage
Your future job location offers you:
The most mature business unit in Engineering Center Budapest with over 20 years of on-site presence. Our organization is well balanced between senior experts and junior engineers. Utilizing our internal mentoring & personal development program we provide excellent training and quick carrier advancement opportunities to our junior colleagues.
A multi-disciplinary business unit with project management, system development, hardware, software, and mechanical engineering in close co-operation. The horizontal movement between these technical fields is a unique opportunity to broaden one’s perspective.
Close contact to customers and international R&D and manufacturing locations. Business travel and multi-national teams is part of everyday life.
Flexible home office regulations, advanced language courses and competitive compensation package.
Good atmosphere and inspiring working conditions.
Mentoring and Training program to support newbies.
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with your English CV!