IN_DCIN_Engineer / Executive_Design
- Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (India) Private Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Building Technology.
In India, the Group operates through nine companies with a combined strength of over 30,000 associates which includes around 14,000 research and development associates.
Bosch Rexroth AG is one of the world's leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving - for industrial applications and factory automation, mobile applications and using renewable energies.
Bosch Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd. is a subsidiary of Bosch Rexroth AG, having Sales Turnover of around INR 900 Crores in 2020 & Head office & Plant at Sanand, Ahmedabad.
We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
- Engineering support for series production in worldwide plants
- Design and development of new components / products using CREO software
- Changes and creation of part list, BOM and material master in SAP
- Creation of CREO 3D models, assembly, drawing etc.
- Perform engineering calculations, tolerance analysis, Design FMEA etc.
- Implementation of engineering document change request with ECR
- Customer complaint analysis and proto building activities on shops
- B.E. / M. Tech in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience from Hydraulics industries
- Knowledge (use & function) of Industrial hydraulic valves and components.
- Software expertise: CREO – Modelling, assembly, drawing of machined parts.
- Experience in design of machined components & knowledge of manufacturing technologies.
- Knowledge of FMEA, tolerance analysis
- Good Communication and collaboration skills
Will be considered as advantage having exposure of:
- Structural FEM knowledge / experience
- SAP and PDM knowledge
- Casting design