Senior Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/div.)
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
In recent years, Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI), a world leading enterprise research center for artificial intelligence. In addition to cutting-edge research, the BCAI has the mission to enable Bosch employees in data-driven methods. For that purpose, BCAI’s Enabling team has developed an education portfolio to train engineers with different backgrounds in software and state-of-the-art data-driven technologies.
- As a Machine Learning Engineer for AI Enabling, you will contribute to the future of the enabling team. Your task will be to guide experienced Bosch engineers in adding the machine learning engineering competency to their profile. To that end you will design and conduct trainings as well as exercises.
- You will assume a mentoring role in complex machine learning projects that have a significant impact on Bosch's global business. In doing so, you will get a unique insight into the diverse business areas of Bosch.
- Being in this central role, you will have the opportunity to shape Bosch's global data and software strategy in various ways.
- To keep sharp, you will have the opportunity to work hands-on, be it on our own training infrastructure, or on different strategic projects.
- Education: excellent degree (PhD/Master) in computer science, natural science, engineering or a related discipline
- Personality: excellent communication skills (breaking down complex topics down to its essence)
- Experience and knowledge: several years of working experience in the field of Machine Learning Engineering / MLOps, excellent programming skills, experience in Machine Learning pipeline tools such as Data Version Control (DVC), Mlflow, Kubeflow as well as APIs and Cloud (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP), familiarity with general software engineering (architecture, quality, devops, data structures & algorithms), knowledge of fundamentals in machine learning and its Python ecosystem
- Languages: fluent in English, German is a plus
Take that challenge and be a part of this young and vibrant team! We would like to welcome you as soon as possible. Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence!
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Repository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Simon Kast (Functional Department)