Research Scientist / Engineer for Reinforcement Learning / Planning
- Andrei Sakharov St, Haifa, Israel
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Technologies Israel Ltd.
Robert Bosch Technologies Israel Ltd is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH in Israel, focusing on Artificial Intelligence research and Open Innovation.
Our research group in Haifa focuses on Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, Robotics, Off-Road Autonomous Vehicles, and Planning.
Visit the lab website: https://dotd.github.io/
- Research and development of novel reinforcement learning algorithms for self-driving off-road vehicles or manipulation robotics
- Focus on development of scalable RL algorithms that work reliably for real world applications
- In particular, focus on model-based RL for physical systems and Deep RL for complex decision problems.
- Creating original research and publishing at top Machine Learning conferences such as NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, IROS, ICRA, ICCV, ECCV, CVPR, etc.
- Transfer of state-of-the-art research results to Bosch applications
- Technical discussions and creation of new ideas within the existing Reinforcement Learning research team
- PhD / MSc in Machine Learning or related field (Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Control Theory, Robotics, etc.)
- Experience in development and implementation of novel algorithms
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and statistical principles
- Proven programming skills, in particular in Python
- Knowledge in Deep Learning frameworks (Pytorch / Tensorflow)
- Motivation and ability to define personal research roadmap
- Ability to collaborate with an international interdisciplinary teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Humility and willingness to learn