Multi-Lingual Brand Adviser - French Speaking
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions
Do you want to influence the future of service and shape customer experience for some of the world’s leading brands? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the UK and across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. For more than 30 years, Bosch Service Solutions (SO) offers global innovative services in more than 30 languages with over 10,000 associates across 26 locations. Bosch Service Solutions has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing.
We are currently looking for experienced Brand Advisors to join one of our new luxurious brand campaigns for a leading, high-end automotive brand.
- Deliver a truly luxury experience to our customers.
- Develop an exceptional understanding of the range of vehicles and services to fully embrace the brand values so you can provide the ultimate service to every customer and ensure that their experience goes “beyond the car”
- Provide a tailored, friendly and professional service, with the customer firmly at the heart of what you do.
- Handle all customer interactions in a prompt, professional and knowledgeable manner through a variety of communication channels to provide a truly blended service.
- Engage with customers to gain a full personal understanding of the customer requirements in line with our quality standards to deliver a World Class experience.
- Build professional business relationships with the dealer network that will be pivotal to the quality of service that you provide to the brand’s customers.
- Provide a value add service that enhances the customer experience and builds our brand and service reputation.
- Capture, maintain and ensure quality of customer data.
- Identify and highlight any service related issues, incidents or trends.
- Highlight and escalate issues as necessary.
- Candidates will have significant experience of working in a high-end, VIP customer service environment within the retail, hospitality, travel/leisure or luxury automotive sectors.
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Contact Centre environment providing excellence in service to the customer would be an advantage.
- A passion for delivering first class customer service.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and another language (French)
- Good social and interpersonal skills, personable with strong emotional intelligence.
- Good listening skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Quality focused with attention to detail.
- A genuine interest in the campaign brand.
- A warm, helpful and positive approach.
- Dynamic, proactive, confident, self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- A team player.
- IT Savvy with good MS Office and keyboard skills.
- Flexibility in hours of work/shift patterns.
► 7-day operation 07:00 - 18:15
► Full Time Opportunity