AI Product Owner - Manufacturing (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
As AI Product Owner you will be responsible for:
- growing and managing a global portfolio of AI services and innovation activities for Bosch manufacturing
- understanding the manufacturing market
- performing business and technical assessments
- deriving technical and business requirements
- developing new product strategies for AI in manufacturing
- identifying and strengthening synergies with existing manufacturing portfolios
- building the bridge, as customer interface, to all Bosch plants and related central manufacturing functions
- measuring and achieving technical and business portfolio targets
You will work in an international interdisciplinary team with high technical and business competencies.
You are a candidate with a strong technical background who can work across business and technology teams to deliver complex solutions, while making tradeoffs between short term opportunities and long-term sustainable change of the manufacturing industry.
- Education: excellent degree (Master or higher) in Computer Science, Physics or a related field
- Personality and Working Practice: We are looking for a teammate who is: keen to learn new technologies and share knowledge, a team player and able to work independently, motivated, goal-oriented, and pro-active
- Experience and Knowledge:
- strong technical background in software engineering and machine learning
several years' professional experience in leading software product management or leading software product development with a track record of successful product delivery
experience in delivery of customer facing AI software products in the domain of manufacturing
experience in project management for large and complex AI and software projects
experience in owning the backlog, roadmap business model, pricing strategy, market research to prioritize features and deliveries
previous experience as software development engineer, data engineer or data scientist
excellent communication and documentation skills with the ability to run meetings with technical and business stakeholders
experience in building a start-up or a new product from scratch for a disruptive technology for a market, e.g. manufacturing, logistics, etc. is big plus
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Sven Lindenschmid (Functional Department)