Junior Sensor Expert MEMS Accelerometer / Gyroscope
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
We believe that a successful business can only be built on competent and highly motivated employees. A successful company offers an in-demand technology at the right time and is able to position itself accordingly in the market. Our goals are customer- and market-driven. The key for us is to have the right employees – our success is built on them!
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be working in the Design center of the Bosch Sensortec Division, where you will have the chance to:
- Take responsibility: You are responsible for configuration management and derivation of key requirements for MEMS, ASIC, package, testing and SW from system requirements
- Integrated implementation: You plan, organize, implement evaluate und analyze complex experiments and measurements
- Reliable implementation: You document results and presentation in project review and you have contact to central research for new technologies
- Conscientious coordination: You coordinate interdisciplinary areas for system definition of the next generation CE IMUs
- Structured evaluation: You have an understanding of failure modes, development of solutions to achieve the sensor target requirements
What distinguishes you?
- Personality: High level of interdisciplinary comprehension, customer orientation, creative drive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Working Practice: Very good decision-making abilities and positive team player with cross cultural competence.
- Experience and Knowledge: 2-3 years of industry experience or PhD with deep understanding of gyroscope and acceleration sensor systems.
- Qualifications: Understanding of system modelling MEMS sensor, analytical, well-structured and accurate working.
- Languages: Fluent English (B2 minum level), German as a plus
- Education: Master or equivalent degree in Electronic Engineering with outstanding results.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.