Warehouse IT Applications Support Analyst
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
The Warehouse IT Application Support Analyst will provide day-to-day support for a variety of IT application and (mobile) devices used by the warehouse operation. The role has multiple responsibilities that are carried out without direct supervision from management, yet hold significant operational, efficiency, and financial implications.
The person in this role will:
- Understand the complete IT system landscape of the warehouse including but not limited to ERP (SAP), WMS (BlueYonder), Automation / Conveyor System and various Reporting, Process & KPI Monitoring Tools.
- Develop expertise with the WMS and warehouse automation system in order to support, monitor and validate critical system configurations, interfaces and services which directly impact the warehouse productivity.
- Take responsibility for managing a variety of stationary and mobile devices used in the warehouse to execute Receiving, Put-Away, Picking and Packing.
- Ensure that RF guns, forklift terminals, mobile carts, (mobile) printers and other critical devices used by warehouse operations function properly. Order/ configure/ updated devices as necessary. Send devices to external service provider for regular maintenance or repair.
- Regularly perform standardized health-checks and ad hoc WMS data analysis to identify productivity improvement areas.
- Regularly present work results to different stakeholders at different managerial levels
- Ensure critical warehouse performance and KPI tools are running properly on the shopfloor
- Single point of contact for all WMS system configuration and process strategy questions: Put-Away Strategy, Inventory & Replenishment Strategy, Wave Planning Strategy, Picking Strategy, etc.
- Make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements by leveraging alternative system configurations or unused application functions
- Support Key-Users with the translation of end-user needs into business requirements
- Support Continues Improvement Projects, Task Forces as subject matter expert
- Take the lead on communicating and troubleshooting critical WMS and Automation System issues to the respective IT support group.
- Ensure that cause of the issue is determined and appropriate measures for short and long-term error resolution are defined, followed up on and implemented in a timely manner
- Collect, create and maintain records and statistics about reported incidents and their resolution
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience in comparable role
- WMS Process and configuration Expert for Red Prairie/JDA/ Blue Yonder
- WMS implementation project experience
- Deep understanding of warehouse/ logistic processes
- Excellent analytical, visualization and communication skills
- Strong background in data analytics and system design
- Device Management experience RF Guns, Mobile Carts, Zebra Label Printers
- Microsoft office-applications (Excel-Advanced, PowerPoint, OneNotes, etc.)
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team player; highly motivated, focused, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Experience with Automation / Conveyor System Solutions
- Experienced with Java and SQL Services
- Experience with Tableau Data Visualization Software (incl. API interfaces)
- Project-management experience
- Experience with Celonis Process Mining Software or other Data Warehouse / Data Analytics Solutions
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.