IN_BGSW_C# Dot Net Developer (Unity 3D)
- Ozone Manay Tech Park (OMTP), 56/18, Garvebhavi Palya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Single Point of contact for all technical (Architecture, design) topics (All activities of SDLC phases)
• End to end technical responsibility of the project
• Gathering Requirements
• Developing solution proposal with effort estimations (irrespective of technology or platforms)
• Defining application framework (Task planning for team)
• Technical Reviews
• Mentoring teams, Customer interactions
• Competency build-up
- Very Good experience in C#, WPF programming with Unity(desired)
- Preferred knowledge in Delphi programming
- Experience in 3D view\simulation development
- Willing to learn new tools and technologies on the job
- Added advantage for exposure to Design tools (like Enterprise Architect), configuration management tools (like ADS, GIT)
- Proactive, Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with release processes – Unit testing, System Testing, QAC checks, OSS scans, QGR processes etc..
- Familiarity with SW development process (Agile/Scrum) is desirable.
- Be capable of conveying ideas and thoughts in technical discussions.
B.E/ B.Tech E&C, E&E, EEE with 3 - 5 Years of experience in software development
Customer Requirement gathering & analysis, Embedded Software Design, Development, Integration and Testing of new functionalities, enhancements, change requests and bug fixes.
* On time delivery of tasks as per customer requirement.