IN_BGSW_Embedded Development Specialist (5 to 7 Years)
- Ozone Manay Tech Park (OMTP), 56/18, Garvebhavi Palya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Firmware/Software development for Industrial Automation Products/Applications/Embedded controllers at RBEI.
- Responsible for development of new features, functions for the new Industry 4.0 products of Bosch. Responsibilities are extend to enhance the existing features,test automation, change requests & bugfixes.
• Proficient in embedded “C” programming for Microcontrollers (8/16/32-bit)
• Experience in RTOS – Free RTOS, Open RTOS or similar
• Excellent debugging and validation skills using debugger, logic analyzer or similar tools
• Strong in understanding embedded hardware schematics and deriving necessary firmware requirements.
• Low level driver development for 16&32bit microcontrollers
• Experience in communication protocols like UART, SPI
• Good understanding on communication protocols like Ethernet, TCP/IP.
• Experience in using development tools like Eclipse, Keil, IAR, CCS, Visual Studio.
• Experience in SCM tools like Git/Clearcase/SVN
• Familiarity with SW development process (Agile/Scrum)
• Working experience with CI/CD tools like Azure Devops.
- Good analytical & communication skills (oral & written)
- Willingness to take up responsibility & ownership
- Self-learning & Self-motivated with a good learning curve
- Adaptive & Flexible to challenging situations
- B. E/ B.Tech in E&C/E&E with 5 - 8 Years of experience in embedded software development.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
* Customer Requirement gathering & analysis, Software Design, Development, Integration and Testing of new functionalities, enhancements, change requests and bug fixes.
* Writing effective, scalable code
* Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
* Involve end to end to Design
* Involve end to end Development
* Conduct unit testing based on the test case template
* Ensure successful roll out into production based on priorities and adhering to timelines.