HR Specialist – Global Service Management
- Vecsés, Lincoln út 1, 2220 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
In April 2021 we established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Vecsés. For this great opportunity, we are looking for motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
- You will drive the performance management for HR Service with coordination of regular reviews, being responsible for organization and content
- You will support the overall project management activities (e.g. follow-up of the project success in terms of scope, time, budget and change management)
- You will be part of a global team that shapes the future of the service management organization and you will collaborate mainly in a virtual setting
- You will provide analysis on the information collected and you will act as a consultant while sharing best practices as well as suggestions on application of uniform methodologies
- You will be involved in international reorganizations where you will support the projects from the initial consulting phase until the implementation
- You will support the compliance and risk management processes within the projects in order to ensure that the reorganizations are happening in a timely manner
Which requirements are important to us?
- Personality and working practice: You have strong communication skills both in virtual and international setting. You are open-minded towards new things and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- HR knowledge: You have very good knowledge of HR administration. Having worked in a mature HR service environment of an international company is an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge: You are experienced in data visualization in Power Point.
- Languages: You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with English CV!