Corporate Governance and Compliance Internship
- Via Marcantonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Stiftung; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be inserted as intern in the Compliance Office of Bosch, in the Milan head-quarter. You will have the opportunity to develop legal and administration skills as regards the management of Corporate Governance and Compliance within the Bosch Group.
- Contribute to something big: you will have the opportunity to help in revising and updating the 231 models and the compliance procedures of the company.
- Experience cooperation: you will have the chance to support the Compliance officer and his staff, operating not only for the Milan seat but also for the subsidiary of the Bosch group.
- Strenghten your skills: You will also deepen your knowledge of the legal topics related to Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Conscientious collaboration: You will use company HR digital tools in order to perform your activities.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master Degree in Law, with specific interest for the area of Corporate Governance.
- Languages: English minimum intermediate level (B2).
- Know-how: You master the norms and laws concerning Corporate Governance (231). You have advanced skills on Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Work style: Problem-solving and flexibility.
- Personality: you have good communication skills and enjoy team-work.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.