IN_BGSW_ Embedded Developer ( C and C++ )
- Ozone Manay Tech Park (OMTP), 56/18, Garvebhavi Palya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Experience in programming Embedded C++ applications with strong background in C++ inheritance, templates and pointers.
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
- Strong C++ Programming skills
- Knowledge in communication protocol Ethernet TCP/IP
- Added advantage for exposure to Design tools(like Enterprise Architect and Raphsody)
- Embedded development tools and methodologies
- Design methodology using OOAD & UML
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
- Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS
- Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
- Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience in scripting languages like Shell / Perl / CAPL / Make etc.,
BE (Computer Science , Electronics,
Electrical, Instrumentation, Telecommunication), ME , M.Tech
- Customer Requirement gathering & analysis, Embedded Software Design, Development, Integration and Testing of new functionalities, enhancements, change requests and bug fixes.
- On time delivery of tasks as per customer requirement.