Marketing Expert - Factory Automation Sector
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
What will you take care of?
As Marketing Expert for the Factory Automation Sector for Italian market, you will be part of the South Europe Marketing and Communication Department, within our Italian Head Quarter in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI).
Help shaping the future:
You will transform core business directives into a local integrated marketing strategy & campaigns to ensure the growth of our market share in the Factory Automation solutions industry
- You will be responsible for defining and lead all marketing activities for the FA sector for the Italian market, i.e., marketing strategies and positioning, content creation, account-based marketing activities, etc.
- You will collaborate with all marketing functions (Digital marketing, Lead generation, eCommerce, Event & Content, Communication), with the aim of constant integration and promotion.
- You will partner with the local technical product management and sales to be constantly aligned with technical contents and business development strategy and goals
You will maintain constant relationships with other marketing departments within the Bosch Rexroth South Europe Region (France, Spain, Greece) and the Head Quarter in Germany
What distinguishes you?
Education: Master’s degree in Economics or Engineering
- You have at least 7-8 years of experience gained in Corporate marketing offices, within Industrial Automation Companies
- You have a deep knowledge and interest of technological trends topics and how Industry 4.0 means
- You have a creative but also business-oriented statistical approach
You are very passionate about innovation and technological trends; you are proactive and creative; you prefer to work in a team, and you are a reliable and resilient person. You are smart and very curious
Languages: Fluent Italian and English