Application Design Engineer
- Miskolc, Robert Bosch park 3, 3526 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Group has world-wide reputation in automotive technologies and in the field of consumer goods. Bosch plants in Miskolc highly contribute to the success, including Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Ltd. Due to the continuous improvement nowadays we have almost 4000 employees working on electrical drives, serving our customers with the best quality. We provide our products to the world’s most famous car manufacturers in every country in Europe, Australia and the United States of America.
- Preparation evaluation of different design solutions, preparation of decision base
- Components cost optimization consider function and productibility
- Time schedule preparation for defined work packages
- Work packages agreement with department involved (project leader, purchasing, manufacturing)
- NX CAD design
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Several years of experience as design engineer
- Structured and goal oriented way of working
- Good communication skill
- Foreign language skills: English (German appreciated)
- Willingness to travel (long-term training)
Your future job location offers you:
Professional challenges, career opportunity at one of the most significant automotive company, support of our employees’ continuous improvement (free courses and trainings), working in a young and innovative team, competitive income and an attractive benefit package, performance based bonus, customizable cafeteria system, many discounts in the city for Bosch employees, free language learning possibilities, free vaccination, health-screening programs, employee referral recruiting system, varied sporting possibilities, hiking programs, summer camps for our employees’ children, Bosch events, open days.