Front Office Generalist for HR Service Hub – Czech/Slovakian Speaking
- Vecsés, Lincoln út, 2220 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
In April 2021 we've newly established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. For this great opportunity, we are looking for our first motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
We are searching for a service-enthusiast Front Office Generalist to join our Hub. In this role, you will respond to HR-related requests from associates from multiple organizational areas, ensuring great customer experience.
Your tasks will be:
- Manage associates’ requests related to HR administration via email or telephone, complying with service level agreements, statutory laws, and operational policy.
- Ensure and increase customer satisfaction levels as the first level of contact.
- Forward complex questions to the HR Service team responsible for the topic.
- Record required information on the Shared Service Framework (SSF) and process system entries in SAP-HR on time.
- Share knowledge and feedback from customers with HR service specialists to achieve continuous improvement.
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have vocational training in the field of Administration, Industrial Clerk, or similar.
- Experience: Preferably you have 2-3 years of previous experience in HR or office management or preparing and conducting personal related topics.
- Personality: You are empathetic and perceptive. You can work under pressure with resilience. You have good communication and conflict-management skills.
- Working practice: You can identify customers’ concerns and creating a suitable conversation structure accordingly. You have readiness of mind and high capacity to work in a team.
- Languages: You are proficient in Czech/Slovakian and ideally you have intermediate Hungarian and English skills (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are a plus.
Your future job location offers you:
flexible work-time options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with your English CV!