Junior Staffing Specialist (Recruitment) – Czech/Slovakian Speaking
- Vecsés, Lincoln út, 2220 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
In April 2021 we've newly established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. For this great opportunity, we are looking for our first motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
We are searching for a highly motivated Specialist to join the Staffing team of our Hub. In this role, you will be mainly responsible for recruitment activities of Staffing area for all locations in scope of the HR Service within the designated region.
Your tasks will be:
- Taking part in job-posting, prescreening and interview organization
- Close cooperation with Hiring Managers, Business Partners, Senior Recruiter colleagues and Candidates
- Administration in different tracking and ATS systems
- Gather required data and information, working on and complementing unclear positions, potentially finding solutions in collaboration with other outside parties
- Ad-hoc administration tasks
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas
- Experience: Preferably you have 2-3 years of previous experience in HR or office management or preparing and conducting personal related topics
- Personality: You are open and proactive. You have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Languages: You have advanced English and Czech/Slovakian skills (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are beneficial
Your future job location offers you:
flexible work-time options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure