- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Responsible for quality engineering support for automotive electronics production, including part and process quality, risk assessment and part disposition, APQP activities, and internal change management.
- Responsible for customer quality support for automotive electronics production including management of 0-mile, plant to plant, and field claims (containment activities, 8D’s, etc.) and customer change management.
- Lead and/or support internal projects related to QMM2 and MOE2 KPI’s (scrap reduction, throughput improvement, etc.)
- Interface with other automotive electronics production sites for product and process Yokoten and standards for production and quality topics. Report plant to plant and other quality metrics for Anderson on a regular basis.
- Perform data analysis to identify and execute proactive I4.0 improvement opportunities. Work within the organization to support proactive I4.0 improvement activities.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical discipline
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a quality role.
- Experience with APQP, PFMEA / Control Plans, Measurement System Analysis, etc.
- Demonstrated skills / certification in systematic problem solving methodologies (Shainin, Six Sigma, Kepner-Trego, etc.)
- Experience with IATF16949 Quality Management System
- Industry 4.0 knowledge of systems, technologies, etc. Experienced with data capture and analysis in production systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP systems.
- Responsible and independent self-starter who is customer and relationship focused, yet analytical and persuasive
- Ability to lead and/or work within cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility for travel to Bosch and customer sites in North America and Internationally as needed (typically 2-3 times per year).
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Bosch is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)