E-Commerce and Data Analyst Specialist
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
As E-Commerce and Data analyst Specialist you will be part of the South Europe Marketing and Communication function, within our Italian Head Quarter in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI).
Help shaping the future:
- You will analyze and share reports on the progress of the new E-commerce, giving new inputs based on the results;
- You will collaborate with other company functions and HQ, in order to ensure the alignment between E-commerce and sales, visual and communication initiatives and strategies;
- You will support Digital Marketing campaigns (SEO, SEM, PPC, Retargeting) in collaboration with the Digital Marketing & Campaign Planning area;
- You will deal with performance analysis (digital & PR, lead management, etc.), in collaboration with the Marketing manager, for the optimization of marketing processes and activities in general;
- You will supports the Event & Content management team in day-to-day activities and event planning and Trade Marketing activities.
- Perform organic and SEO positioning analysis, to contribute to the visibility and traffic strategy of product and service families;
- Collaboration with the different teams involved in digital marketing activities, with the aim of a constant growth of visits and users;
- Analyze the correct functioning of the E-commerce channel: Consumer Experience, Product Management, Reporting, merchandising, to suggest growth strategies and actions.
Relations with other Marketing Departments within Bosch Rexroth South Europe Region (France, Spain, Greece) and Head Quarter in Germany
What distinguishes you?
Master degree in Economics, Marketing or Digital marketing
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in a corporate digital marketing office or digital agency, preferably in the BtB sector;
- You have a deep understanding of web analytics and a business-oriented statistical approach;
- You have a very good knowledge and use of IT systems (Power BI) and digital e-commerce platforms (HubSpot, Salesforce, SAP).
You are very passionate about innovation and technological trends; you prefer to work in a team and you are a reliable and resilient person. You are smart and very curious.
Languages: Fluent Italian and English