Product Controller (Cost Analyst)
- Av. Robert Bosch #1150, Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sistemas Automotrices, S.A. de C.V.
Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Financial Analyst for products in Juarez plant; planning product unit costs, preparing budgets, analyzing monthly deviations of material and overhead. Conducting quarterly forecasts and annual planning together with support of VS financial steering.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Material analysis (prices, usage deviations, consumables, etc.)
- Analysis of overhead cost centers impacting overall product team result (EBIT)
- Value stream budget controlling and steering support
- Product cost reduction project evaluation (RPP)
- Business plan unit costing & standard calculation
- Business plan preparation including target derivation input support for central controlling department
- Preparation and reporting of quarterly budget revisions (CF) and analysis of actuals (MBR)
- Quotations and project calculation for existing and new business opportunities
- Benchmark preparation and active role to support financial competitiveness of JuP1
- Leadtype preparation and analysis
- Involvement and understanding of the manufacturing concept and operation related to the product to support financial steering
- Active participation on the product and VS KPI to support achievement
- Professional Degree
- 3-5 years experience in finance or cost accounting, strong analytical and organizational skills, proactive, team player and good communication & negotiation skills.
- MS Office. Desirable are: SAP and Essbase
- English required, German desirable
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.