Packaging Sales Segment Manager - Italian market
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
As Packaging Segment Manager you will be responsible for driving the sales effort of Automation & Electrification products of Bosch Rexroth, in specific packaging market segments
Help shaping the future:
You will support sales engineers by providing expertise in packaging motion control solutions through consulting and training services, projects and customer contacts.
With strong communication and negotiation skills, you will interact constantly with customers and key players within the specific market area, as for example, OEM machinery builders and end-users and then provide the sales force with this important data.
Take on responsibility:
- Develop Key Market Segment Sales for Bosch Rexroth Automation and electrification products and solutions
- Provide technical specifications to the Applications Engineering team to formulate solutions
- Develop and implement marketing ideas and plans to improve market awareness
- Initiate and develop contact with key and target customers to establish strong relationships
- Provide expertise in the application of our technology, find new leads and support sales team in managing the direct sales channels
- Proactively forecast our market sales, growth and profit for key market segments
- Coordinate the marketing efforts for the Packaging Market Segments, general marketing needs, documentation
Education and Experience:
- You have a Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics or Automation Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in sales technical field for OEM’s packaging environment
- Practical experience in project management / leadership
- Proven record of sales growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with sales and order entry processes
- Personal computer knowledge: SAP, Microsoft Office, etc.
- You are fluent in Italian and English, German will be considered ad a plus
- Reliable, self-starter, a good communicator, and a team player