Process FMEA (P-FMEA) Moderation & Quality Gate (QG) review preparation for BOSCH Chassis Controls’ (CC) & 2WP (Two-wheeler & Power Sports) Active Safety Products – ESP® / ABS / IPB / DPB – Global Platform & Customer projects
- Bommanahalli Road, Garvebhavi Palya, Bengaluru, कर्नाटक 560068, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Lead and moderates the FMEA meetings, involving various stakeholders, located internationally.
- Evaluates the results of FMEA analysis and present FMEAs to higher management / customer.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders (Design, Testing, Production, QMM & Supplier), during each phase of CC Product Engineering Processes (PEP)
- Create & track multiple FMEAs corresponding to i-Boosters (iB) and NexGen products of CC, Integrated Pedal Brake (IPB) & De-coupled Pedal Brake (DPB)
- Create, update Main & Delta FMEAs, for both Platform and Customer projects, involving various project teams.
- Review and acquire additional support for FMEA closure, following the project deadlines
- Appraise delays, risks, and review of RPNs through regular monitoring, to the entire team
- Provide executive summary (status / actions / escalations) on all FMEAs (PF / Customer) to management stakeholders on pre-defined frequency
- Proficient in FMEA moderation (TQ013 Certification)
- Should have strong technical capability to check and analyze the product functions and failures
- Exposure to manufacturing and processing knowledge, esp. DFM & DFA
- Ability to guide and mentor the team on technical aspects
- Proactive, quick learning and capable of handling tasks independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Good communication and excellent inter-personal & presentation skills
- Knowledge in Braking Systems – ABS/ESP®, or Actuation Systems (iB / IPB / DPB)
- Must have 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Mechanical Engineering for Automotive Domain
- Experience in applying BOSCH Engineering Systems – Product Engineering (BES-PE) principles
Exposure to DFM, DFA, GD&T and Tolerance stack up analysis
Location: Pune / Bengaluru
Basic Qualification: BE / B. Tech in Mechanical / Automotive domain
Section & Group: RBEI/ENM & RBEI/ENP5
Experience: Level 51 (4 – 8 years exp.)