Architect -Embedded systems (Robotics - Consumer Goods)
- 56, Bengaluru - Chennai Hwy, Garebhavipalya, Garvebhavi Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Global Software Technologies Private Limited
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
· Discuss with customer in Germany and come out with the SW requirements
· Technical co-ordination: Definition of technical requirements and the work packages in collaboration with Partner business units.
· Design and development of SW architecture
· SW development and SW validation in field
Expected skill set:
· Hands on experience in developing embedded SW for middleware / device drivers, board bring up, communication protocols implementation.
· High expertise in C / C++ programming
· Working knowledge of architecture, design tools for embedded development
· Experience with agile development methodologies
· Robotics product development experience will be an added advantage
· Must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· Must be a team player with ability to guide a set of technical teams.
B. Tech/M.Tech (E&C or E&E) - 10 to 14 years experience
Able to understand interface implicit requirements from embedded products.
Good interpersonal skills, communication skills, Team player
Optional (Good to have) skill set:
German Language proficiency