Purchasing Expert Quality Senior
- C. Roberto Bosch, Delegación Sta Ana Tlapaltitlán, 50071 Toluca de Lerdo, Méx., Mexico
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch México, S.A. de C.V.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Purchasing Expert Quality Senior part of the global services team
The team is responsible to develop local indirect suppliers (TOP offenders, new suppliers and/or working preventively to assure quality performance via Quality Assessments).
Assessors to perform CSR Deep-Drills as well as providing trainings, coaching and supporting other areas via contracting in regards to logistic issues, supplier's development through quality audits and lean activities.
Position requires working with local and internal Bosch colleagues, also it requires frequent traveling to visit suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree in Production, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering with a quality or technical areas background.
- Good understanding on Bosch Process Landscape, central directives and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) topics.
- Preferred knowledge on IATF and ISO 9001 requirements, VDA and Quality Core tools (VSM/VSDiA, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PS, 14Q-Basics etc.).
- Very good experience in leading topics across different areas, departments and levels. Outstanding communication skills, result orientation to take and implement new initiatives and resilience to work with a sense of urgency, methodological working, ambiguity management and unplanned situations.
- Fluently in English.