Health, Safety & Environment Intern
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
As Health, Safety & Environment Intern you will be part of the Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Team in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI).
You will be responsible for:
- Help shaping the future: contribute, with an added value proposition, to the promotion of a safe working Environment.
- Experience cooperation: build a solid relationship with the local Health, Safety & Environment team in order to learn the importance of work-related topics and their application in the workplace.
- Take on responsibility: provide assistance to internal Health, Safety & Environment processes, uploading and maintain data regarding employee health information within our IT-internal system, providing support in the organization of the Health&Safety training sessions, and supporting for the related back-office activities.
- Experience continuous growth: gain specific knowledge and skills in cross-cutting topics like workplace safety and the corporate application of the. D. Lgs. 81/08.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Degree in Economics, Law, Management, Engineering.
- Languages: fluent in Italian. English B1.
- Work style: Pragmatic, willing to learn, curious, team-working, detail-oriented, interest in Health & Safety topics.