Maintenance Technician Trainee - 2nd Shift
- 2315 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
- Competitive Pay with training for promotional pay increases with shift differential
- Day 1 Benefits including:
- Employer match 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Retirement Account
- Company paid Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability
- Twelve paid Holidays each full calendar year
- Two weeks paid vacation in first year
- Five personal days each full calendar year
- Climate controlled work environment
- $1,000 sign on bonus after completing your first six months introductory period in good standing
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Perform preventive, scheduled, project and emergency maintenance of machinery and equipment associated with production and plant facilities.
- Perform preventive, scheduled and emergency maintenance of building and facility items and equipment
- Install, commission, maintain, diagnose and repair various types of machinery and equipment associated with production and plant facilities, including repair of electric and electronic systems.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Maintain safe, clean and efficient work and storage areas during the execution of maintenance work.
- Overtime may be required, possibly with little advance notice.
- Willing to move temporarily to a different shift.
- Willing to respond to emergency calls.
- Perform other essential or related peripheral duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma from an accredited degree program (ex. CHEA, PA Department of Education)
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve, with an innovative mindset
- Safety attitude in compliance with OSHA safety regulations
- Work on 2nd shift and willing to support 1st shift as needed.
- Able to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Able to read and understand mechanical, electrical and facility drawings
- Ability to use manual and power hand tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to learn continuously, contribute to system improvements, and succeed both as an individual and in a team environment
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.