Senior Computer Vision Expert C++ (f/m/div.)
- Wiener Str. 42, 70469 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The future of computer vision determines the future of autonomous driving - are you able to make the difference?
We are looking for a Senior Computer Vision Expert in the area of autonomous driving L2+ and L3.
- As member of an agile team, you will deliver innovative computer vision solutions, meeting the high quality standards of the automotive industry.
- You actively select and drive the implementation of computer vision algorithms within the team
- Based on your extensive development experience and refined technical knowledge, you come up with appropriate technical trade-offs.
- Furthermore, you mentor and support your colleagues to master technical challenges.
- You will work in an environment to create a world leading computer vision solution at the world's largest automotive supplier and in close collaboration with our OEM customers.
- Education: above-average advanced degree in Mathematics, Informatics, Natural Sciences or Technology
- Personality and Working Practice: flexible, creative and pragmatic team player, analytical thinking, efficient, self-responsible and pro-active
- Experience and Knowledge: expert knowledge in computer vision (e.g. camera calibration, flow estimation, 3D re-construction, object detection) combined with broad knowledge of hardware accelerators (e.g. SIMD architectures such as GPUs), extensive experience working in embedded software projects as a member of a self-responsible agile team, expert knowledge in embedded software development (including software design), experience in software architecture, master state of the art software development methods like test driven development and continuous integration, proficient in C++ and desirably at least one scripting language (e.g. Python)
Languages: fluent German and English skills
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
No cover letter is required for this position.
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?
Adrian Beutel (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Ralf Geretshauser (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 55116