Sales Engineer Large Hydraulic Drives (Hägglunds)
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
Descrizione del lavoro
As a Sales Engineer Large Hydraulic Drives, you will be part of the Industrial Hydraulic Division (IH), in the Industrial Application Division.
Help shaping the future: As part of this team, you will be dedicated to developing Key Market Segment Sales for Large hydraulic Drives (Hägglunds) products and solutions for the Italian market, driving the sales effort in specific market industries as Rubber, Recycling, Metallurgy, Chemical and Material Handling.
Take on responsibility:
- You will be responsible for developing key and target customers both on OEM and EU side;
- You will find new leads and manage both direct and indirect sales channels for Hägglunds components;
- You will provide to our customers expertise in the application of Hägglunds technology through commercial and technical support;
- You will interact constantly with experienced colleagues and customers within the specific Hägglunds applications.
Experience cooperation and internationality: Maintain a strong connection with Mellansel (Sweden) Hägglunds counterparts, using the colleagues' support to grow the Italian business.
What distinguishes you?
Education: You have a master’s degree in mechanical, Mechatronic, Electronic Engineering or equivalent working experience
Languages: You are fluent in Italian and English, German will be considered a plus
- You have minimum 3-5 years of sales experience in technical sales field or manufacturing operations environment, with a proven record of sales growth;
- You are a result-oriented person and able to adapt to different contexts, as well as an aptitude for creating strong commercial relationships.
Personal Skills: Reliability, proactivity, good communication and a team playing.