System Test Engineer/系统测试工程师 _XC_ENG
- Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
1. Estimate the test effort and resource before and during project development.
2. Plan the test resource, prepare and update the project specific test schedule and define test strategy according project requirement.
3. Design, maintain test case, setup and maintain test environment according SW requirement.
4. Execute test case, report test result, defect identify, analysis & track SW defect.
5. Track the deadlines, quality, and functionality within the project.
6. Test bench maintenance, test tools and equipment planning and purchasing in the project.
7. Supports the project team to build test relevant tools for cost saving and efficiency improvement.
8. Carries out risk management in the subproject and keeps track of the derived actions, and highlight the risks to the project management.
9. Helps the project team to reproduce and verify the sporadic/once bugs.
1. Master’s degree or above, 2 years or more system test working experience with HIL.
2. Knowledge of Vector tools, CAPL language, C language, TestExec preferred.
3. Basic knowledge of LIN communication, hardware circuit, test equipment (eg. Multi-meter, oscilloscope)
4. Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and team spirit.
5. Good at planning and time management, push to on time delivery.
6. Good communication in English.
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy