Fullstack Web-Developer (f/m/div.)
- Justus-Kilian-Straße 1, 35457 Lollar, Germany
- Legal Entity: ITK Engineering GmbH
With a 1.200-strong workforce, ITK Engineering GmbH is an internationally renowned technology company that sets itself apart with its exceptional expertise in digitalization, electrification, automation and connectivity of systems. Since 2017, the company has been a one hundred percent subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. Come join a globally expanding technology partner and help shape your future through innovative strength, high quality standards and a passion for new technologies.
The Digital Solutions team within the Bosch Connectory division and ITK Engineering is an internal start-up and part of the Bosch Group. The team is creating, developing and marketing digital platforms for software and engineering services that are used within the entire Bosch Group and our customers. We currently ramp-up our team that has a global responsibility for establishing the services. More information can be found at: https://digitalsolutions.one
ITK Engineering GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Take over the development ownership for a portfolio of web services that will be rolled-out to the entire Bosch Group and towards external clients
- Creation of solution & system architectures
- Development of complex new features for our platforms
- Management of external developers, designers and students
- Close interaction with product owner
- Sprint planning and management of feature backlog
- Ensure an outstanding user experience
- Personality and work mode: great creative and conceptual skills, sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Experience and Know-How: Minimum of 5 years working experience in fullstack web-development in product quality, Signifcant experience in UI/UX with design understanding, ideally with a design-background, Signifcant experiences with SQL and large databases (design & optimization), Signifcant experiences with Docker, Kubernetes, Redis, Elasticsearch, NGINX
- Education: completed studies in mechanical engineering, control engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable Degree
- Languages: fluent English
Do you have questions about the application process?