- Adugodi Main Rd, Koramangala 8th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Requirement Code: Software Delivery Lead
Department: RBEI / ESH
Experience level: 8 to 12 years
You will be responsible for SW Delivery Planning, Requirement Management, Risk Analysis, Project Tracking of customer projects for Active safety product line.
Planning and Coordination with Project Manager and Development team for Project deliverables.
Planning and monitoring of deadlines, development expenses, resources
Attaining the SW targets (Quality, Cost, Time)
Coordination with the Project managers and meet the agreed timelines
SW Delivery Planning, Requirement Management, Risk Analysis, Project Tracking
Compliance to deadlines with required quality of deliverables·
Monthly update and presentation of the Cockpit Chart (CPC) in project Meetings and corrective/preventive action planning. Escalation as and when required within SW development
Responsible for the team competence and people management aspects
Will lead the Core Team in technical content exchange between Feature Team.
Will drive Engineering adaptations in Core areas which must be deployed in all verticals.
Deployment of such topics involving certain capacities of a Core Team member should be discussed with respective Scrum Master and Load balancing of the Member should be taken care.
Supports PCM to create Story and participates in CCB.
Supports in Technical discussion at first level for Defect discussion, Requirement discussions.
Responsible for Team competency development and skill management
Will ensure Lessons Learnt is captured in the respective Core topics.
Regular feedback of the team member and goal discussion
- Qualification / profile: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in E&C, E&E, Instrumentation Technology
- Extensive system knowledge (Vehicle, ECU, Sensors, Software)
- Working experience in Electronic control systems.
- Knowledge / experience with Quality standards (ECE-R13, FMVSS, ISO26262, CMMI, ASPICE)
- Taking Initiatives and ability to work as a team
- Presentation skills and direct OE interfacing.
- Experience in Embedded System/SW Project Management
- Experience in handling at least 2-3 complete life cycle projects
- Experience in working with International Teams/Inter-Cultural Exposure
- Ability to understand and take decision on technical proposals made by experts
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Team management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness & passion to learn
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in E&C, E&E, Instrumentation Technology
Experience level: 8-12 years