Deployment & Delivery Planner
- Cotswold Way, Worcester, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
To take complete responsibility and ownership for deploying service engineers to meet all the customer demand within UK & Ireland.
To ensure the customers requirements are met within the time frame defined to the customer satisfaction
Reporting to the Deployment & Delivery Team Leader and cross functional to the Area Service Manager, Contact Centre and Planning team to understand customer forecast requirements
- Key contact for Area Service Manager, Contact Centre, Complaints, Sales, External Partners etc.
- Manage day to day activities to ensure customer commitments are delivered including ensuring engineer has the parts available to complete work
- First point of contact for service engineers and customers requiring another appointment and rearrangement of open customer appointments.
- Management of service engineer capacity to ensure sufficient coverage, and organising engineers work schedules
- Monitor short term capacity & quota changes and adjust to ensure quick response customer is achieved.
A customer orientated, professional, reliable, flexible, dedicated, determined, highly self- motivated and committed person. Must have good communication and organisational skills and be able to demonstrate experience of coping with varying workloads, pressures and deadlines. IT literate with experience using, SAP, CRM, Excel, Power Point and Word is preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Fast response to customer and engineers who encounter difficulties during their shift.
- Progressing with the service engineer to track schedule adherence.
- Managing open customer appointments to ensure quick response is achieved and managing customer expectations.
Deadline for Applications: 31 December 2021.