IN_RBEI_ARIBA Functional Consultant Template_IN
- Electronic City Phase I, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Candidate should be having 6 to 8 years of experience in SAP Ariba as a functional consultant(Preferably SAP Ariba certified )
Ariba On demand Implementation Experience (Minimum 2). On premise experience is an add on.
Functional knowledge of SAP Ariba Solutions is a mandatory ( SLP, Sourcing, Contract Management, , P2P, Guided Buying and Ariba Network)
Functional knowledge of Integration of SAP Ariba Solutions with ERP is mandatory. This includes Master Data Integration, Transfer of documents, Cross system reporting. Technical knowledge is an added advantage.
Requirements analysis with Business Stakeholders.
Elaboration and support in creating Functional and Technical solution design/ BBP.
Responsible For planning and executing implementation/ Rollout/ Support activities
Ability to Clearly understand client requirement and analyze functional gaps
Elaboration and support in creating Functional and Technical solution design/ BBP
Experience in preparing functional specification documents, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts
High level understanding of business models and training plans
• General Procurement Process skills
• Hard skills about various modules of Ariba tool set including Ariba Buyer, eForms, Category Procurement, Contract Workbench, Category Management.
• Soft skills to be able to lead and motivate a team
• High level understanding of business models and training plans
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Fluent English
• Willingness to travel
• Relevant coursework/projects that demonstrate candidate communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic that prove high quality deliverables
• Demonstrated leadership in curricular & extra-curricular activities
• Very good communication
• Reputed college with good exposure to Industry as part of curriculum