Sr. Engineer/ Assistant Manager - System Engineer Customer (PS/ESY2-IN)
- Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Bosch Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods, energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and rewarding career with Bosch.
System Engg. responsible for single large customer projects or multiple single projects.
Responsible for complete Sys Engg. process for a customer project(s).
Responsible for system engineering process (STRS, System Layout, BOM and RFQ point 2 point response, H&RA, QGC support, IFMEA).
Preparation of effort estimation for project acquisition & complete project scope.
Responsible for planning, execution and reporting of VQR activities, Escalate any issues or gaps in VQR.
Responsible for preparation and maintenance of Sys Eng documentation
Perform measurements on engine & vehicle level as per the provided plan at customer locations and report preparation.
Support different stakeholders on technical (Technical Project Lead) topic during the course of the project.
Track (iGPM) and report efforts of individual tasks to project owner
Responsible for maintenance of tools & instruments required for customer activities
B.E./B/Tech/Masters in Mechanical/ Automotive /Electronics / Mechatronics with 3-5 yrs in the filed of Powertrain Development
- Good strength in foundation / fundamentals (Physics, Mathematics) and application (electrical and electronics)
- Ability to build simulations for system topics, use of simulation tools (MATLAB, Python, GT) incl. plotting additional benefits.
- Experiences in system tools :INCA, ASCET/eHooks, FMEA, Analyzing functions/interfaces (A2L clip)
- Experience in handling emission measuring instruments (ETAS devices, Oscilloscope, Engine Dyno, etc.,)
- Knowledge about RB product development process PE and PS/BES