Process Development Engineer (m/f)
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Bosch is becoming one of the world's leading companies in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). At the Bosch Research & Development Center in Braga, more than 350 engineers develop car multimedia solutions and the most innovative localization, perception and safety sensors that are helping to shape connected and autonomous mobility. From hardware to software to physics, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for process development of PCB Modules for Bosch Automotive Business;
- Responsible to define and standardize the concept and process flow for PCB modules;
- Stablish a SE (Simultaneous Engineering) network with different HW development teams;
- Support on PCB Modules Make or Buy decisions for acquisitions of new projects;
- Support on value stream calculations with different product teams;
- Define all process parameters in cooperation with industrialization teams;
- Define quality acceptance criteria according international standards (IPC, JEDEC, etc…);
- Define design rules in cooperation with layout teams;
- Enhance process continuous improvement activities;
- Perform process capacity studies for new technologies;
- Perform risk assessments of implementation of changes to products and processes.
What distinguishes you:
- Master Degree in engineering;
- 3 years experience (preferably in the automotive industry);
- Knowledge in SMT Soldering Process is desirable;
- Past experience in Project management will be considered as a plus;
- Experience in project methodologies such as 6 sigma, design of experiments, etc…
- Experience using statistical analysis methods and softwares;
- Problem solving ability;
- Analytical mindset with focus on big data;
- Good communication and team leading skills;
- Able to work autonomously and remove any obstacles;
- Experience creating and presenting technical documentations;
- Results and quality orientation;
- Critical and creative spirit;
- Lean Agile mindset;
- Availability to travel;
- Very good spoken and written English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen. We are looking forward to your application!