Test Manager SW V&V Test
- Electronic City Phase I, Neeladri Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Business and strategic responsibility
- As test manager, drive projects – Test Management for the SW V&V projects
- Establish test processes and solution for the IoT testing
- Enable teams to work on new technologies & ensure future readiness with state-of-art solutions
- Drive and support efficient Test process and management
- Support SDM / GrM in realizing business opportunities.
- Overall Test engagement, coordination and management for project test support (all test types included)
- Test plan preparation and update based on quality process
- Propose test strategy and test process set up
- Optimizing test plan / test process and implement best practices
- Test tool setup for test case design, execution and test report.
- Organize and plan test activities for the project based on the timelines defined.
- Maintain and monitor the test tool for test results and maintain traceability.
- Perform/facilitate Peer test case reviews.
- Define Test metrics and KPIs/SLAs.
- Track and prepare the reports for testing activities like testing results, test case coverage, defects discovered and their status, artifact baselines etc.
- Organize and facilitate Daily/Weekly sync, bug triage meetings, SIT and UAT tests for Business end users
- Project Test Progress with stakeholders and obtain Test Sign Off approval for the test activities conducted for the particular release.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained
- Preparing response to RFP and estimation for testing
- Engineering graduate with 10-15 years’ experience
- Experience in project and associate development of teams
- Hands on experience in application test management processes for web and mobile testing
- Ability to dive into technical topics
- Experience in managing projects with distributed teams across locations, including international teams
- Good knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management solutions (RTC, RQM, GIT etc.) and process like Agile
- Good knowledge of SW product / project life cycle process and hands on experience SWLC tool like RTC
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skill
· PMP / ISTQB test manager qualified
10-15 years’ experience