Working Student - IT Support
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr. 1, Jucu, Cluj, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving life.
Your contribution to something big :
You will be part of a very young, friendly and dynamic team of support engineers that is responsible for maintaining the entire IT infrastructure in the location, based on the latest technologies and hardware.
- Deliver on-site and remote support, Investigate and solve requests from employees related to network, hardware and software issues
- Providing technical assistance and consultation to other members of the organization
- Hardware / software administration and maintenance on IT infrastructure
- Install, maintaining and upgrade software systems to perform optimally
- Deliver basic IT training to end users when needed
- Document cases for incidents
- Ensure that corporate policies and best practices are applied to all devices
- Interacting with external vendors regarding repair of hardware
- Being proactive, identifying and communicating potential improvement to his manager
- Ensuring the proper follow-up on issues and requests
- Updating the knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems
- Install, deploy and maintain new IT hardware and software accordingly to Corporate standard procedures and test their functionality according to operational procedures
- Analyze local business requests and give standardized solutions based on corporate guidelines
- Execute hardware and software rollouts
- Purchasing IT hardware / software / services
- Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary
- Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards
What distinguishes you:
- A student willing to learn about IT technologies
- Hardware skills (PCs, laptops, printers, multifunctional printers, tablets, smartphones, servers, monitors, phones, multimedia devices, etc.)
- Software skills : Windows 7/8/10 troubleshooting, Command Line, File and Folder Security, Windows Services, Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, SCCM
- Strong Customer orientation skills
- Good English skills - both written and spoken
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Inspiring working conditions.